Life In A Nutshell Life In A Nutshell

The nickel represents procrastination.

FrostDrive responds:

It sure does! Along with sidetrack...ness.

.CIRCLE. .CIRCLE.

Very nice.

I love the art direction, the message, the sound and the story. Actually, it reminds me a lot of The Little Prince.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

...I don't get it

Traditional horror build up, cool, then all of a sudden furries and... what just happened? I feel like I was trolled and I don't know how. If that was your intention, then 10/10.

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

A tribute is one thing.

But it's not really a tribute if nothing about it is different from the source material. Yes, the toy motif is original, but there is virtually nothing about the actual game that isn't absconded straight from Plants vs. Zombies. And what's more, you didn't even bring up Plants vs. Zombies as the inspiration (or more accurately, template) until the comments did.

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

Not everything needs a message

I do believe that games are a form of art, but I believe the value of a game as a work of art isn't measured in the depth or profoundness of its message but in how fun it is, and if there is an intended message, how fun it is for that message to get across. I mean, art is supposed to stimulate the mind, right? So if I'm bored to death by the game I'm playing, even if I understand the message, then it's not very convincing, is it? Every good work of art uses its medium to its advantage, and if the point of a game is just to have a text-based message with almost zero thought put into level design or controls, then write a freaking book. In fact, that would just be easier, wouldn't it? I'm fine for games that have a message, but only ones that avoid text in favor of gameplay to convey it, even if they're very minimalistic.

I'm glad someone decided to say something about it, but I'm deducting a point for this game's very existence being hypocritical.

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

As crazy insane as any other Mausland game

I'd mark most games down for incomprehensible clusterfucks, but you always seem to have some elegance making unbelievably fast paced, clutered games work. From Miami Shark to Powerfox to Castle Cat, you never cease to impress me by how you make a game so overstimulating yet still so manageable to play. I tip my hat to you.

Sonic 3 Boss Theme (METALS) Sonic 3 Boss Theme (METALS)

I love it!

Do you have a full version?

"Distorted Reality" DJ RedMoon "Distorted Reality" DJ RedMoon

Excellent remix!

Frankly, I don't see it as good as the original, but it's great nonetheless. But I really think you should remove the vocals.

Sonic Radical (Full)+*~.0 Sonic Radical (Full)+*~.0

Oh yeah!

Once it started playing, I was like "I know this song..." then I remembered! Sonic R's Radical City! Amirite?

Chronamut responds: